I ordered mine!

Coronaraptor

Reaction score
Congrats on the reservation. Should be a wild ride until it arrives at the dealer.

Iceman

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Congrats on the reservation. Should be a wild ride until it arrives at the dealer.
Haha! I honestly don't plan on having it ready to go by the end of next year. There are so many people that already put in for it way before I did. Plus, if there continues to be the shortages of materials, who knows when it these will be made

Coronaraptor

Reaction score
I concur, covid problems will continue into the next year at least, will take time to catch up.

Coronaraptor

Reaction score
So you looking to get one sometime also or just here for the nudes? 🤣
I would like to get an electric Ford truck, honestly. But, I just don't think the technology is there for my needs yet. It has to tow a travel trailer and charge those batteries and power accessories while on the go. Maybe trade into one down the road, when the advancements fit my requirements.
Where's the nudes? :p:p

Iceman

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I would like to get an electric Ford truck, honestly. But, I just don't think the technology is there for my needs yet. It has to tow a travel trailer and charge those batteries and power accessories while on the go. Maybe trade into one down the road, when the advancements fit my requirements.
Where's the nudes? :p:p
😂😂. Nudes are definitely good, just not on here 😜 Plus, I agree with you on wanting to wait because of the upgraded future technology. Still would be cool to be the 1st to have it though

Coronaraptor

Reaction score
😂😂. Nudes are definitely good, just not on here 😜 Plus, I agree with you on wanting to wait because of the upgraded future technology. Still would be cool to be the 1st to have it though
We are all going to have to go electric eventually. I'm very interested in the tech behind it. Up here in British Columbia we do have the infrastructure already for charging vehicles at rest stops along the major highways and in most tourist towns, just the homes are not built yet to support home charging, not that I know off, other than plugging into 115 power which is costly and time consuming. I'm excited for the future and the tech to go with it.

Iceman

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
We are all going to have to go electric eventually. I'm very interested in the tech behind it. Up here in British Columbia we do have the infrastructure already for charging vehicles at rest stops along the major highways and in most tourist towns, just the homes are not built yet to support home charging, not that I know off, other than plugging into 115 power which is costly and time consuming. I'm excited for the future and the tech to go with it.
I’m with ya. Electric is gonna be great. But weren’t we supposed to be drinking around in flying cars by now? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lightspeed