Ford Lightning window sticker pricing

2022-ford-f-150-lightning-209-1621455472.jpg
Getting closer to seeing these Lightning's on lots. Hopefully by the summer they will be readily available for purchase for the customers that have reservations. We were able to locate the sticker pricing for the various models.

Base Lightning Price:

Lightning-Sticker-3.jpg

The base version, the one that is supposedly for fleet customers only. Whether an individual can order one is unclear at this moment. Notice it lists for $41,669, including transportation and has an EPA range of 230 miles – precisely what Ford predicted. It also shows this truck has an MPGe of 68 miles (combined) and uses 49 kWh to travel 100 miles.

Base Extended Range Price:

Lightning-sticker-1.jpg

The extended range battery. 70 MPGe/48 kWh per 100 miles for $50,374.

Lariat Price:

Lightning-sticker-4.jpg

The Lariat version with the extended range battery. It is rated at 70 MPGe/48 kWh per 100 miles, and – thanks to its larger battery pack – has an EPA rated range of 320 miles. That bigger battery seems to be part of that larger “Lariat” option group, however, and combines with other options to ratchet up the vehicle’s price tag to $81,244. That’s almost double the price of the base truck!

Platinum Price:

Lightning-sticker-2.jpg

The Platinum level truck with extended range battery, a range of 300 miles (down from the Lariat due to added weight), a 66 MPGe/51 kWh per 100 mile rating, and an eye-watering price tag of $93,874. Which is pricey, but a few grand short of the most expensive Super Duty diesel F-series you can buy.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Going to be alot of rubber necking when people see these driving. I know I will be.

Iceman

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Going to be alot of rubber necking when people see these driving. I know I will be.
Yep, but a lot of people won’t know the difference between the gas and electric when they first come out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chesterpen