My favorite color

Coronaraptor

Reaction score
If I decided to get a lightning when they come out, this is my color of choice.
ford-f-150-lightning-2022-01-angle--blue--exterior--front.jpg

10SpdsOfFury

Reaction score
Those Viper trucks were pretty bad azz....handled like a brick but they were fast
Not that fast. lol. I had my 2005 Mustang GT at the time stock and ran into one on the highway. He nailed it and put two cars on me from 60-120. I later found out my friend with the lightning knew him and he had a Paxton supercharger on it. Sooo yeah wasn’t impressed. Lol

10SpdsOfFury

Reaction score
Oh and I ran into a 4 door viper truck in my 17 raptor with whipple stage 1 and we hit it from 40-100 and it was dead even. He rolled his window down and gave me a thumbs down. That pissed me the F off. I am a on 35’s off-road truck with 4 less cylinders and he couldn’t pull me. I thought he would give a wave or thumbs up but nope. I am hunting for his ass with my 2019.

Coronaraptor

Reaction score
Oh and I ran into a 4 door viper truck in my 17 raptor with whipple stage 1 and we hit it from 40-100 and it was dead even. He rolled his window down and gave me a thumbs down. That pissed me the F off. I am a on 35’s off-road truck with 4 less cylinders and he couldn’t pull me. I thought he would give a wave or thumbs up but nope. I am hunting for his ass with my 2019.
What a smuk, lol

MurderdOutSVT

Reaction score
Dayum that was dirty

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Not that fast. lol. I had my 2005 Mustang GT at the time stock and ran into one on the highway. He nailed it and put two cars on me from 60-120. I later found out my friend with the lightning knew him and he had a Paxton supercharger on it. Sooo yeah wasn’t impressed. Lol

Was this in a viper truck?