Ford has confirmed that the F150 Lightning Reservations have surpassed well over 160,000!

biz-light.jpg

Ford Motor Company has confirmed that the have reach well over 160,000 reservations. The reserve banks started only 6 months ago so that means they have taken an average of around 27,000 orders a month!

Coronaraptor

Reaction score
All they need now is to offer build n price and actually start building them. I would think the vast majority will be the base model with the extra batteries for the construction industry.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
All they need now is to offer build n price and actually start building them. I would think the vast majority will be the base model with the extra batteries for the construction industry.

I'm surprised they haven't done this yet. Maybe its due to the shortage of things and just want to take care of that before moving forward?

Coronaraptor

Reaction score
I'm surprised they haven't done this yet. Maybe its due to the shortage of things and just want to take care of that before moving forward?
Yes, I think they are so backed up on other models, they don't have the space to park anymore vehicles while they wait for chips to put in them.

Iceman

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Happy to be 1 of 160k on that reservation list. Need to figure out what color now :unsure:

Coronaraptor

Reaction score
Since these are suppose to power your house, some consideration should be given to coordinating the colors with your house or maybe a camo cover so thieves don't steal it when there are massive power outages like they do with generators.

Iceman

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Since these are suppose to power your house, some consideration should be given to coordinating the colors with your house or maybe a camo cover so thieves don't steal it when there are massive power outages like they do with generators.
Man, can’t believe this crap actually happens. Ya, not everyone has the luxury of having enclosed garages, so you bring up a very valid point about theft

Coronaraptor

Reaction score
Man, can’t believe this crap actually happens. Ya, not everyone has the luxury of having enclosed garages, so you bring up a very valid point about theft
Not sure if the average home owner needs to panic as much, but construction companies might need to worry as most of these will be sold to contractors at first. Hopfully Ford has some new technology to keep these immobilized.

Coronaraptor

Reaction score
They need to get rid of this stupid fob technology, there has to be something better, tattoo on your wrist would be better, scan to start type thing, been around for a few years, just don't hear about it much as it's for the rich and elite so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondpoIgh